Award and Reaction ideas needed
Jan 22nd 2017, 6:15 PM
Edited
We're bringing back awards in Xilette, and we're looking for ideas for awards.

Also, we'll be beta testing a reaction system where you can react to posts, sort of like Facebook and Discord. We'll definitely be adding positive/negative reactions. If possible, please stick to emojis since they're the easiest to get a large amount of while still matching styles. Here's where you can find those
8 comments
Jan 25th 2017, 12:32 AM
Suggesting to add this for "Terrible":
[Image: 2622.svg]
Jan 25th 2017, 12:23 PM
How about an agree option/reaction?
Jan 25th 2017, 3:12 PM
Added both, and changed the icon of "Terrible".
Jan 26th 2017, 11:15 AM
lol i feel sorry for plebs on the live theme, this shit looks so hot latest verision
Jan 26th 2017, 11:28 AM
ay, how do you use the new theme? my current one looks like dog shit compared to that, and it hurts my eyes.
Jan 26th 2017, 11:39 AM
Edited
(Jan 26th 2017, 11:28 AM)thucksupreme Wrote: ay, how do you use the new theme? my current one looks like dog shit compared to that, and it hurts my eyes.

I of now have put you on xilette, keep in mind its still in beta so nothing is final / done.

you can actually put on xilette yourself, Its just the live theme has cancer navigation so you'd have to go on a treasure hunt to find it lol. it isn't restricted to staff as of right now since its been so long in the making but that's because me and entity are still learning, but there is quite a difference between live and xilette aye.
Jan 26th 2017, 11:48 AM
(Jan 26th 2017, 11:39 AM)ajax Wrote:
(Jan 26th 2017, 11:28 AM)thucksupreme Wrote: ay, how do you use the new theme? my current one looks like dog shit compared to that, and it hurts my eyes.

I of now have put you on xilette, keep in mind its still in beta so nothing is final / done.

you can actually put on xilette yourself, Its just the live theme has cancer navigation so you'd have to go on a treasure hunt to find it lol. it isn't restricted to staff as of right now since its been so long in the making but that's because me and entity are still learning, but there is quite a difference between live and xilette aye.

shot g, if your live theme was current id leave straight away. why dont you set it to everyone, so you attract more?
Jan 26th 2017, 12:46 PM
Edited
we'll be setting it as default soon, after we finish the pages we'll go over and look for any obvious bugs or flaws, small changes where we feel its necessary, then we'll open it up for the public
8 replies to this discussion
New to GamingHQ? Make an account
Already have an account? Sign in
GamingHQ © • Terms
Running MyBB