Jan 28th 2017, 8:23 AM
We've just hit another milestone, marking our final design for the site. Xilette is also always updating so it always looks polished with no bugs. This was different a long time ago. We had a very simple site with a very small community. Everything since then has changed. The theme is now nice on the eyes, the community is arguably (jk, it is) better than it was back then as well. But whats next? what do we picture ghq going in the next couple years, and what do we see it looking like.

Where its going
We want GamingHQ to not be just restricted to a gaming forum. Yes its branded "gaming" right in the name, and that is the main thing we are trying to offer you, but it is also somewhere you can express your thoughts (in the correct board of course lol). I want this to gradually be more shown in through the site (If it isn't enough already).

What we see it looking like
As of the time of this post, our community is not huge. We have around 20 active members roughly that some just browse the site while some make some of the community. Every forum wants to blow up and suddenly have 20k members but I want us around the middle. Arguably having a SHIT ton of members is nice, but where you cant recognize any people and you feel like you know no one on a forum is not. But if we suddenly get hit by 20,000 members I wouldn't mind Wink. I believe at this time we will have a trusted staff team (and moderators that actually do something and moderate the forum lol)
3 comments
Jul 8th 2017, 2:25 PM
If in the future enough members are interested could there be a Anime section?
Jul 15th 2017, 7:14 AM
Yet the website is still dead and Inactive, All I see around the forums is Random junk everywhere, How about you people try advertising your website to have more people... Like the Steam Giveaway.
Jul 15th 2017, 8:16 PM
(Jul 8th 2017, 2:25 PM)newbyclive Wrote: If in the future enough members are interested could there be a Anime section?
I'm open to that idea, for now you can post that in the gallery or here.

(Jul 15th 2017, 7:14 AM)MrBob Wrote: Yet the website is still dead and Inactive, All I see around the forums is Random junk everywhere, How about you people try advertising your website to have more people... Like the Steam Giveaway.
Pretty much. I'm planning to retouch the design, add some new features, and then start advertising. We'll see how that goes. The content quality has been pretty fucked lately. I like that idea, but the downside is we'll get temporary raises in activity, and it'll die down again after the giveaway has ended. I personally can't afford that right now. We've discussed ideas to bring activity back, those ideas will be put into action during the retouch.
3 replies to this discussion
New to GamingHQ? Make an account
Already have an account? Sign in
GamingHQ © • Terms
Running MyBB