Bad game reviews?
Feb 5th 2017, 9:45 AM
Edited
Playing bad (and free, because I dont have a job) games is sort of my thing, and I write up reviews on Steam about the games.

Is it alright if I continue that here? Ill keep all of my reviews contained to one thread. Ill try to write at least a couple paragraphs about each game and include some screenshots.

Let me know what you guys think about this.
5 comments
Feb 5th 2017, 7:39 PM
sounds alright, and something unique to the forum.
Feb 5th 2017, 7:45 PM
yeah brother sounds good. I would recommend you just make separate threads for different games. Also, that's a good idea game reviews. I might see if I can add a sub-board of that.
Feb 6th 2017, 10:56 AM
i dont see how the content here could get any worse, so why not

inb4 richard 2.0
Feb 6th 2017, 12:22 PM
(Feb 5th 2017, 7:39 PM)Variables Wrote: sounds alright, and something unique to the forum.
I hope I wont disappoint then.

(Feb 5th 2017, 7:45 PM)Vendetta Wrote: yeah brother sounds good. I would recommend you just make separate threads for different games. Also, that's a good idea game reviews. I might see if I can add a sub-board of that.
Thank you. If thats what you think is better, I suggested one because I didnt want to clog up the forum. Im surprised there isnt already a game review board.

(Feb 6th 2017, 10:56 AM)Omni Wrote: i dont see how the content here could get any worse, so why not

inb4 richard 2.0
Who is Richard?
Feb 27th 2017, 3:11 PM
5 replies to this discussion
New to GamingHQ? Make an account
Already have an account? Sign in
GamingHQ © • Terms
Running MyBB