Bad game reviews?
Feb 5th 2017, 9:45 AM Edited
Playing bad (and free, because I dont have a job) games is sort of my thing, and I write up reviews on Steam about the games.

Is it alright if I continue that here? Ill keep all of my reviews contained to one thread. Ill try to write at least a couple paragraphs about each game and include some screenshots.

Let me know what you guys think about this.
Feb 2017
5 Comments
has marked this post as serious. Joking, trolling, and off-topic comments will be removed.
A moderator has turned off commenting for this post.
A moderator has pinned this post to the Random category.
has marked this post as NSFW. Adult content is permitted.
Share this Comment
Feb 2015
sounds alright, and something unique to the forum.
Share this Comment
Dec 2014
vs the world
yeah brother sounds good. I would recommend you just make separate threads for different games. Also, that's a good idea game reviews. I might see if I can add a sub-board of that.
Share this Comment
Aug 2015
i dont see how the content here could get any worse, so why not

inb4 richard 2.0
Share this Comment
Feb 2017
(Feb 5th 2017, 7:39 PM)Variables Wrote: sounds alright, and something unique to the forum.
I hope I wont disappoint then.

(Feb 5th 2017, 7:45 PM)Vendetta Wrote: yeah brother sounds good. I would recommend you just make separate threads for different games. Also, that's a good idea game reviews. I might see if I can add a sub-board of that.
Thank you. If thats what you think is better, I suggested one because I didnt want to clog up the forum. Im surprised there isnt already a game review board.

(Feb 6th 2017, 10:56 AM)Omni Wrote: i dont see how the content here could get any worse, so why not

inb4 richard 2.0
Who is Richard?
Share this Comment
Dec 2014
GamingHQ Developer | Don't PM me for support, use the support section
Bad game reviews?
5 comments
5 replies to this discussion
New to GamingHQ? Make an account
Already have an account? Sign in
GamingHQ © • Terms
Running MyBB