Thanks for having me.
Jun 5th 2015, 8:52 PM
I'd like to offer my thanks to Ajax, Vendetta, and Nick.

I'm very thankful that you were gracious enough to place me here and I appreciate having this opportunity in working with you. 

I'm glad as a member with these moderated privileges and I understand that I am serving a purpose to the administrators and to the owner of the forum. I would like to extend my thanks and my gratitude. 

If there is anything you need or have any concerns.  I will be here on the forum. 

- Richard
May 2015
5 Comments
has marked this post as serious. Joking, trolling, and off-topic comments will be removed.
A moderator has turned off commenting for this post.
A moderator has pinned this post to the Hall of Fame category.
has marked this post as NSFW. Adult content is permitted.
Share this Comment
Dec 2014
vs the world
Welcome to the team, Richard.
Share this Comment
Dec 2014
GamingHQ Developer | Don't PM me for support, use the support section
(Jun 5th 2015, 8:52 PM)Richard Wrote: I'd like to offer my thanks to Ajax, Vendetta, and Nick.

I'm very thankful that you were gracious enough to place me here and I appreciate having this opportunity in working with you. 

I'm glad as a member with these moderated privileges and I understand that I am serving a purpose to the administrators and to the owner of the forum. I would like to extend my thanks and my gratitude. 

If there is anything you need or have any concerns.  I will be here on the forum. 

- Richard

Welcome to the team.
Share this Comment
May 2015
Thank you, Nick. I'll give these a good look. Smile
Share this Comment
Jan 2015
SlenDroid
Richard a mod....hmmm...Awesome!
Share this Comment
Aug 2015
LMFAO you made richard a mod? what were you thinking?
Thanks for having me.
5 comments
5 replies to this discussion
New to GamingHQ? Make an account
Already have an account? Sign in
GamingHQ © • Terms
Running MyBB