SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire
Jun 14th 2015, 8:59 AM Edited
/cringe
Dec 2014
GamingHQ Developer | Don't PM me for support, use the support section
5 Comments
has marked this post as serious. Joking, trolling, and off-topic comments will be removed.
A moderator has turned off commenting for this post.
A moderator has pinned this post to the Gaming category.
has marked this post as NSFW. Adult content is permitted.
Share this Comment
Dec 2014
Now me personally, I'll remain a subscriber until October and beyond because I want that duster, it's so badass looking.

So much lore... so much visiting old stories
Share this Comment
May 2015
I think this will save SWTOR from any chance of going belly-up for a good 10 months or so. This is a big step in the right direction.

Looking forward to this so much. RIP my social life...
Share this Comment
Aug 2015
The stronghold exploit is really fun Funny I just hope they don't patch it soon

Im looking forward to playing this expansion Big smile servers should be back up soon and Im going to play it
Share this Comment
Dec 2014
I think 4.0/KoTFE is the best expansion to date

• The cinematics are a great improvement over the ones in the base-game. 
  • Heroics now have a quicktravel feature and you no longer have to turn them in, you get the rewards on the spot after completion
  • Companions are OP as fuck now. I solod lots of H4 heroics with 2V in tank stance with minimal healing.  But I've noticed melee tank comps cant keep aggro as well as ranged.
It's live now so I'll take a guess that Harbinger is packed or fried, it could barely handle the early access, let alone the entire sub population. Not sure what the other servers are doing, probably handling it well - Harbinger always dies on new content release.
Share this Comment
Oct 2015
I agree with what Entity said. 4.0 is the best expac that the game has ever seen.

While people complain about level sync, it has more positives than negatives IMO. You no feel relative again and not like some kind of god that can't be killed. It always felt funny coming back to an area with supposedly deadly assassins, only to just autodeflect their attacks. Plus if you do all missions you'll be at least 10 levels above the planets level, but you'll be level sync'd so you'll still get XP.

Heroics are fun again.
SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire
5 comments
5 replies to this discussion
New to GamingHQ? Make an account
Already have an account? Sign in
GamingHQ © • Terms
Running MyBB