Resigning / Richard
Jun 16th 2015, 12:05 PM
Edited
I would like to announce to staff that I am resigning. I put some thought into this and I felt that it was time.

I have a lot going on with my personal life and what time I admit that what time I have contributed here as a staff member has been very small. I thought when I took up this position that I would have time to give to this community, but sadly I do not. I came to this realization after being absent for two days due to ongoing things in life. Things have been catching up with me lately.

So, I think the responsible thing for me to do is to step down so that Nick and the other administrators can give this position to someone who can better serve the forum and give a better purpose as a moderator. I feel that my purpose, for what little it was as a staff member has come to an end. So as of today, I am resigning and am thankful and appreciate that Nick and the other administrators presented me with this opportunity. Thank you all for your time. Happy
1 comments
Jun 16th 2015, 12:31 PM
Edited
(Jun 16th 2015, 12:05 PM)Richard Wrote: I would like to announce to staff that I am resigning. I put some thought into this and I felt that it was time.

I have a lot going on with my personal life and what time I admit that what time I have contributed here as a staff member has been very small. I thought when I took up this position that I would have time to give to this community, but sadly I do not. I came to this realization after being absent for two days due to ongoing things in life. Things have been catching up with me lately. 

So, I think the responsible thing for me to do is to step down so that Nick and the other administrators can give this position to someone who can better serve the forum and give a better purpose as a moderator. I feel that my purpose, for what little it was as a staff member has come to an end. So as of today, I am resigning and am thankful and appreciate that Nick and the other administrators presented me with this opportunity. Thank you all for your time. Smile

Right, it's been five days but if you want to resign then that's fine.

Glad you resigned though, instead of sitting on a position that you're not filling like other mods.
1 replies to this discussion
New to GamingHQ? Make an account
Already have an account? Sign in
GamingHQ © • Terms
Running MyBB