A small intro on myself
Jul 16th 2015, 7:36 AM
Edited
Hello, My name is Tom Goode, I currently go to boarding school in Sydney, Australia. I am currently 15 years old but turning 16 on December 17 (Don't forget the birthday wishes, and unfortunately the punches Funny). But i am a country kid at heart. If you wanna know more, don't be afraid to ask Smile
6 comments
Jul 16th 2015, 7:49 AM
I've always wanted to visit Sydney, do you like it there?

What's your absolute favorite game?
Jul 16th 2015, 7:52 AM
Hello! I'll also be a staff member on this forum. I hope its great to work with you.
Jul 16th 2015, 7:58 AM
Well Sydney is a rather interesting area. It has some very good areas that are stunning and good and interesting things to do like climb the harbour bridge (if your good at heights) and see a opera at the Sydney opera house or just go swimming, (come in summer because it is absolutely freezing right now!), If you like snow boarding or skiing, don't come here because the snow is horrible but everyone is very friendly and i'm sure you will feel welcomed and you will have a much enjoyable time, and if your free, We could meet up and go to like to Bondi or go movies or go get something to eat Laughing,

And Hello hailey, I will love to be working with you, I will try make this a enjoyable time for everyone and make it fun with regular updates and posts!
Jul 16th 2015, 5:46 PM
(Jul 16th 2015, 7:49 AM)Vendetta Wrote: I've always wanted to visit Sydney, do you like it there?

What's your absolute favorite game?

Although Sydney is nice, i don't like the city. To crowded and traffic etc. I prefer the country. And my favorite game is probably minecraft as its one of the only games i play
Mel
Jul 16th 2015, 10:42 PM
Hey I know some people from Australia

Play any SWTOR?
Jul 17th 2015, 12:46 AM
(Jul 16th 2015, 10:42 PM)Mel Wrote: Hey I know some people from Australia

Play any SWTOR?

Ahh na, i don't play any online games as my wifi blocks it.
6 replies to this discussion
New to GamingHQ? Make an account
Already have an account? Sign in
GamingHQ © • Terms
Running MyBB