Hello, Gamers.
Aug 11th 2015, 2:58 AM
Hey all,

Im RageMc, or Ben, if you like. Well if Ben is too plain and short for your vocabulary I also go by Benny, Benji or as my friends call me, Benjafanny. Cool right?

You'll probably see me change my screen name often, or even my Minecraft name. Yeah I get bored pretty easily and am always keen on a fresh look.
So as you now know I play Minecraft. Have been since 1.2.4, 3 years ago. I your typical Factions PvP player. But Minecraft isn't all I'm into... Heard of Battlefield 4? Yeah i beast that shit up. If you play on Playstation 3 and have an active PsN and want to team up for a few games, Pm me on the forums and ill be happy you add you.

But lets talk about why I'm here;
I your new System Administrator! A new member of staff! I've been added to your staff list by Ajax, a good friend from an old Minecraft server. Ill probably be seen a lot on the Minecraft server configuring plugins, permissions and whatever else. Pretty excited as its a position I'm capable of doing, something i enjoy too.

Hope to see you all around an get to chat with a few of you. Sorry to keep this short, but I've paused a game for this.

Peace, all.
Aug 2015
Mintaaaa - RageMc   >Smile
2 Comments
has marked this post as serious. Joking, trolling, and off-topic comments will be removed.
A moderator has turned off commenting for this post.
A moderator has pinned this post to the Introductions category.
has marked this post as NSFW. Adult content is permitted.
Share this Comment
Mar 2015
Benjafanny... lol

hey its better than my nickname, JizLiz
Share this Comment
Aug 2015
Mintaaaa - RageMc   >Smile
(Aug 11th 2015, 2:43 PM)Liz Wrote: Benjafanny... lol

hey its better than my nickname, JizLiz
Mmmm JizLiz... Love it! hahaha
Hello, Gamers.
2 comments