Staff application
Sep 14th 2015, 6:11 AM Edited
Why you want to work for GHQ:: I want to work for GHQ is because i am interested to help this server and i want to make this server better. These months i keep trying to find servers that I can help, fortunately I found that this server is right for me. I hope the founder of this server can make me a staff quickly, thank you.

Minecraft name: thelautyPvP

Experience: I have been a staff in my friends server, but later, the server got shut down.

What will I do if you became staff: Follow server rules, make sure players are obeying rules, give ideas, listen to you guys and try the best to make this server the best mincraft server in the world.

Timezone: Taiwan

Email: mineplexhelper@gmail.com

9 Comments
has marked this post as serious. Joking, trolling, and off-topic comments will be removed.
A moderator has turned off commenting for this post.
A moderator has pinned this post to the Join the Team category.
has marked this post as NSFW. Adult content is permitted.
Share this Comment
if vote, just give a comment
Share this Comment
Dec 2014
vs the world
Hey thelautyPvP, thanks for applying for a staff position, it's great that you're interested in helping the community.

Also, thank you for following the application format Smile

--

Your timezone will fit perfectly as it will let you check on things while most other staff members are offline.

Ajax is our Staff leader and has the final decision on staff applications, but I think you will be accepted.

I'm going to set the status to pending until Ajax confirms it. I'll also talk to our admin team about what they think.
Application status: pending

Best regards,
Vendetta
Share this Comment
Aug 2015
Mintaaaa - RageMc   >Smile
-1 from me I'm sorry. Lack of effort and detail doesn't prove your worth and excitement for a staff position. Also, how can this server be right for you if the server is yet to be released? Next time you should invest more time and effort into why you want to become apart of the staff team and also on how you will benefit the team and community. Good luck for the future though bud Smile
Share this Comment
Dec 2014
vs the world
Well since I'm not really contributing to the server I'll leave this decision up to you guys.
Share this Comment
Dec 2014
graphic designer .
Thank you for having the time to apply to GamingHQ server. Our server is still in production so we obviously can't put you in.

As for your place, I can't say you'll have a spot right now. You have just came and registered and honestly a stranger to me. There is 2 week breaks before you can make a new application so if you contribute around the forum and post and help people and you make a good detailed staff application two weeks later, I could see you having a place in the gaming hq team. Obviously if you don't it'll show that you weren't a good decision after all. 

Denied, contribute around the forum and apply in two weeks Smile
Share this Comment
Dear Ajax,

Thank you for your suggestion, but unfortunately i will never give up, so i will apply two weeks later. I really want to help your server, i hope you accept some day. By the way nice to meet you, I bet you must be a very good owner after all. I will be very happy to work for your server. I will am a nice person, I think I am a good decision for you. Thanks for your reply.

Best staff,
thelautyPvP
Share this Comment
Jul 2015
I swear, if someone starts to do my job, I'll scream. But that's just me!
|-|Ban Appeal/Discussion|-|Me|-|
Like my post if I helped!

Cryptonion
Hello thelautyPvP!

It's great to see you have interest in the server, and helping out! I think that's great. Here's some things you may need to know.

1. You don't need Skype.

2. As Ajax said, you should probably help people within the forums, or spend some time on it.

3. As RageMC said, try to include more detail! I'm sure we'll probably have a form for this later, but currently, you will have to do with this.

One more thing.

(Sep 14th 2015, 8:34 AM)thelautyPvP Wrote: I will am a nice person, I think I am a good decision for you.
And this.
(Sep 14th 2015, 8:34 AM)thelautyPvP Wrote: Best staff,
thelautyPvP

I love the confidence, but instead of saying it, try to show it. Show you know how to problem solve around the forums. Show that you can make good and helpful replies.

I love you Timezone though, as it's unique for the server. It's doubtful that we'll be on then, but I'll try to play with you once in a while.

Work on these things, and you have a shot!

Thanks!
Share this Comment
Aug 2015
Mintaaaa - RageMc   >Smile
Good luck for future applications.

Locked.

I have locked this topic. Please remember to follow the rules while using our forum.
Share this Comment
Dec 2014
GamingHQ Developer | Don't PM me for support, use the support section
(Sep 14th 2015, 5:02 PM)Cryptonion Wrote: Hello thelautyPvP!

It's great to see you have interest in the server, and helping out! I think that's great. Here's some things you may need to know.

1. You don't need Skype.

2. As Ajax said, you should probably help people within the forums, or spend some time on it.

3. As RageMC said, try to include more detail! I'm sure we'll probably have a form for this later, but currently, you will have to do with this.

One more thing.

(Sep 14th 2015, 8:34 AM)thelautyPvP Wrote: I will am a nice person, I think I am a good decision for you.
And this.
(Sep 14th 2015, 8:34 AM)thelautyPvP Wrote: Best staff,
thelautyPvP

I love the confidence, but instead of saying it, try to show it. Show you know how to problem solve around the forums. Show that you can make good and helpful replies.

I love you Timezone though, as it's unique for the server. It's doubtful that we'll be on then, but I'll try to play with you once in a while.

Work on these things, and you have a shot!

Thanks!

Couldn't have put it better myself.
I love the confidence, but instead of saying it, try to show it. - that's a perfect way of putting it. +1
Staff application
9 comments
9 replies to this discussion
New to GamingHQ? Make an account
Already have an account? Sign in
GamingHQ © • Terms
Running MyBB