Hey there folks!
Oct 16th 2015, 4:27 PM
Hello!
Nice to meet you, I'm Joao. I'm a graphic designer from Brazil. I game pretty casually, but often too much. Laughing
I like playing Minecraft, Dota 2, Destiny, BF4, CS:GO and some other random steam games. I game on a PC and on my Xbox.
I.. umm... (talking about yourself is awkward, trust me)
I'm a fan of the Portal series, and I also love listening to music. [Classical, Dubstep, or Imagine Dragons (I know they're not a genre of music)]
Yeeah.. this is about it. Can't wait to know this community!
6 Comments
has marked this post as serious. Joking, trolling, and off-topic comments will be removed.
A moderator has turned off commenting for this post.
A moderator has pinned this post to the Introductions category.
has marked this post as NSFW. Adult content is permitted.
Share this Comment
Sep 2015
[Image: Wgx7YEm.png]
Welcome to the forum man! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Smile!
Share this Comment
Jan 2015
SlenDroid
Hey Joao, Glad you joined us and we can't wait to know you Smile
Share this Comment
(Oct 17th 2015, 1:39 PM)newbyclive Wrote: Hey Joao, Glad you joined us and we can't wait to know you Smile

Thanks buddy. Do you know a way to contact Ajax? His PM box is full and the message I posed on his wall disappeared.
Share this Comment
Jan 2015
SlenDroid
I just checked and ur conversation is still there, he was on few hours ago so im sure he saw it
Share this Comment
Dec 2014
GamingHQ Developer | Don't PM me for support, use the support section
I never know what to say about myself, I honestly think I'm a pretty boring person.

Lots of music lovers here, we should revive the music thread

Also, regarding the PMs, I'll make sure that staff inboxes are set to unlimited so it never says full. Just checked and it's visible for me, let me know if you're having trouble viewing it as it's still in development.
Share this Comment
Hey there folks!
6 comments
6 replies to this discussion
New to GamingHQ? Make an account
Already have an account? Sign in
GamingHQ © • Terms
Running MyBB