ns ever had." Her definition of the Games is not m
Ronda Rousey is not used to showing her soft side. Stan Smith Offerta . The UFC womens bantamweight champion is 8-0 in her professional mixed martial arts career, all by way of her trademark submission: a vicious armbar. The Riverside County, Calif., native usually opens up when her opponent taps out, but another way to get Rousey to release is to mention the Olympics, where she won a bronze medal in womens judo at the 2008 Beijing Games. "Its one of the things that humanity got right," she said. "The whole world gets together, puts their wars and politics aside, and competes against each other just for sport. Its one of the best ideas we as humans ever had." Her definition of the Games is not much different than her career now. The UFC roster consists of fighters from over 20 countries, including four former Olympians. Rousey is gearing up for her title defence at UFC 170 on Feb. 22 against one of those former Olympians, 2004 wrestling silver medallist Sara McMann. As the Sochi Olympics in Russia approach the end of its first week, the timing of the two events is not lost on the champion. "Its very intense and very life long and there are so many experiences that go into it that I still dont know how to feel about it," she said. "I get excited and I get nostalgic and I get idealistic … its just a lot of emotions that come up with every Olympics." Its been six years since her medal triumph, and although she has little time between defending her bantamweight title and focusing on a budding film career – shell appear in "The Expendables 3" and "Fast and the Furious 7" in 2014 and 2015, respectively – Rousey says she wouldnt pass up the opportunity to attend the Games as a spectator in the future. However, rich in competitive spirit, shes more likely to attend as a participant rather than to watch. "You never know, I might show up as a boxer one day." Scarpe Stan Smith Outlet . The San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders are giving it a try, too. Stan Smith Italia . And fellow Leaf, Jake Gardiner, hiking in Whistler. http://www.stansmithscontate.it/ . -- The road to the Masters got off to a bumpy start Sunday for Tiger Woods when he withdrew from the Honda Classic with what he said was a lower back injury.Pittsburgh, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - An official was forced to leave the ice after vomiting during Fridays game between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Tampa Bay Lightning. The NHL said the game would continue unnder the three-official system after referee Mike Leggo got sick near the boards during the first period and skated off. Scarpe Stan Smith Scontate. Play was stopped for several minutes while the ice was cleaned. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '