Let's make a new Post
Graphics Shop + Custom Aparrel
Oct 19th 2015, 7:00 PM
Okay, hello again!
(I checked my profile, I have 5 "likes". I'm guessing those are points, so I'd say I'm allowed to adversite here correct?)

This is actually a two in one post. I'll be advertising my Graphics Shop and my Redbubble profile page.

Graphics Shop
I've been messing with graphic design for a while now. I can offer you high quality graphics.. for a price of course. Don't get me wrong though, money isn't everything that matters. Of course, if I made it free I wouldn't have time to deal with my own life, because the ammount of requests would be incredible. (I've tried)
This is my website, if you'd like to see a bit more of my work or contact me. (Example of my work is the banner above this post that says "GamingHQ". 263a )

Redbubble page
"Buy Shiny Independent Designs on Super-Great Products"
Okay, Redbubble is basically a website that lets me submit a design, and they print it on all sorts of cool stuff. I don't think there's much else to say about them.
Here's the link to my profile over there.

Thanks for taking your time and reading trough this!
Oct 2015
3 Comments
has marked this post as serious. Joking, trolling, and off-topic comments will be removed.
A moderator has turned off commenting for this post.
A moderator has pinned this post to the Anime category.
has marked this post as NSFW. Adult content is permitted.
Viewing page of
Share this Comment
Oct 2015
Never do something for free that youre good at 1f609

Your portfolio looks good, how much do you usually charge? I might be interested in having some work done.

Does Redbubble pay you when they use your design or is it just for exposure? Either way it sounds interesting. I'm no artist, I cant even use paint, so theres no hope for me.

(and Im pretty sure its fine to advertise here, I looked at the stickied post an admin made and it just requires 5 posts)
Share this Comment
Oct 2015
(Oct 20th 2015, 3:52 AM)fannypackhero Wrote: Never do something for free that youre good at 1f609

Your portfolio looks good, how much do you usually charge? I might be interested in having some work done.

Does Redbubble pay you when they use your design or is it just for exposure? Either way it sounds interesting. I'm no artist, I cant even use paint, so theres no hope for me.

(and Im pretty sure its fine to advertise here, I looked at the stickied post an admin made and it just requires 5 posts)

Okay, thanks for the compliment, it means a lot to me. 263a
You can find how much I charge at the Plans section of my website. Click me 1f601 (If you think its too much, special prices can surely be arranged)

Redbubble pays me if someone buys something with my design. Sounds like a good idea to me
I can't paint on real life either. I'm only good at computer "art".

And right, thought the same thing 263a
Share this Comment
entity#1
GamingHQ Lead Administrator
Dec 2014
Drop top BM's, I'm the man girlfriend
Yep its perfectly fine to advertise here.

I do really like the banner you made for the site, really livens it up 263a